Today we have a printable owl craft for kids of all ages to print, cut and then glue together. It is a simple craft that works great at home or in the classroom. We have a version that is a blue/green owl or you can choose the pink/purple owl color combination.
This owl craft is super cute and so easy to make. I love having free printable crafts around for days when we’re stuck inside and desperately need an activity quickly!
Printable Owl Craft for Kids
I like to cut the pieces out, hand over a glue stick, and see what he comes up with based on following the guide at the top of the printable. It can be a little tricky because the wings and the feet need to glued to the back side of the body instead of the front.
We have a couple of options for this printable; a blue color scheme and a pink.
You can make a whole little owl family!
This article contains affiliate links.
- Our free owl craft printable (below)
- Scissors or preschool training scissors
- Glue Stick
- (Optional) Card stock paper
- (Optional) Additional owl accessories like feathers, pom poms, markers or paint
Download & print your owl craft pdf file here:
- Blue and Green Owl
- Pink and Purple Owl
Download & print owl template of your color choice.
Cut the pieces of the owl out. Before cutting out, you can glue to a card stock base and let the glue dry before cutting out if you want a thicker base for your owl craft.
Follow the little picture of the finished owl craft in the upper right corner of each printed owl craft template. I like to start at the bottom and move up by gluing on:
- Owl feet to owl body – note that the feet are glued from behind in our example
- Owl wings to owl body – note that the wings are glued from behind in our example
- Owl eyes
- Owl nose
More Owl Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Download & print our easy step by step tutorial on how to draw an owl.
- Make this fun owl valentine.
- One of my very favorite crafts on Kids Activities Blog is our folded owl craft that uses cupcake liners.
- Download & print our owl coloring pages that comes with a video tutorial.
- Make a fun food owl sandwich!
- Use an owl craft to learn skip counting.
- Cute nursery rhyme crafts in honor of the owl and the pussy cat
- Love these cool owl coloring pages
- How about a wise owl coloring page?
How did your printable owl craft turn out? Which color did you choose for your owl craft?